How to get more followers to your blog


An interesting little feature on blogger is the 'Next Blog' button. This brings up a totally random blog which can prove to be not only interesting, but useful as well as you can find people with similar interests and hobbies etc.

Following these people on facebook will open up your blog to a whole new audience in different countries across the world and is sure to increase your hit count.

By the way, I realise the above picture is not my blog but I haven't got the task bar in my template so I haven't got the option to use the 'Next Blog' button directly from my page!

1 comments:

Mark Lovell 26 November 2009 at 01:38  

That's my blog in the pic!
http://mark-lovell.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am currently in my final year at Winchester University studying Journalism. I hope to become a music journalist although I now realise how difficult it would be to make a living from. Im currently assessing my career options so any suggestions would be welcomed!

Followers

Search This Blog

http://rpc.blogcatalog.com/