How to get more blog hits

As I have all but finished my new blog template, I wanted to name-drop a few useful blogs and blog help sites I came across. These really helped me answer some of the questions I needed to know when setting up my blog and making it look sexy! So, in no particular order:

Blog Skins - I got my template from this site. Has loads of original (and free!) skins for your blog. I chose a notebook theme as I thought it was quite fitting to my subject matter!

Blogger Buster - Loads of helpful blog advice. I found out how to add the 'read more' function from here.

World 4 Masti - A real must read for anyone planning to change their blog template but doesn't want to lose all their items and widgets.

Google Blogger Help
- More info on putting widgets into your blog.

Blog Catalogue
- Massive directory of user submitted blogs. Great place to promote yourself and guarantees you more hits.

Ping My Blog - Notifies all the major blog directories about your recent blog posts. Saves a lot of time and gives you more exposure.

WWW Observer - Some good suggestions for where to promote your blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am currently in my final year at Winchester University studying Journalism. I hope to become a music journalist although I now realise how difficult it would be to make a living from. Im currently assessing my career options so any suggestions would be welcomed!

Followers

Search This Blog

http://rpc.blogcatalog.com/