ITV Idol?

The Independent surely has the story of the day today.

Simon Cowell

The paper highlighted a rumor that Simon Cowell and retail tycoon Sir Philip Green are working on a bid to save the soon-to-be-doomed broadcaster ITV.

A channel full of repeats of Britain's Got Talent,The X-Factor and American Idol. Great stuff.

However it might not all be bad as we could soon see some exciting new programmes hitting the airways such as 'Trousers: How High is too High?' and 'Ten Essential Guidelines On How to Act Like a Prima Donna at Your Birthday Party' .

Unfortunately friends of the pair deny the rumors. Maybe they could start off small with a two man double act. Then maybe ITV could get some laughs for once.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am currently in my final year at Winchester University studying Journalism. I hope to become a music journalist although I now realise how difficult it would be to make a living from. Im currently assessing my career options so any suggestions would be welcomed!

Followers

Search This Blog

http://rpc.blogcatalog.com/